"Running isn't about the race.
It's about freedom.
It's about liberation.
So throw the worries of the work-week aside, and join us on Sunday morning for a refreshing run through the city of Pune, courtesy of ZEST '18.
From the quiet morning mists weaving through the buildings of Shivajinagar, to the picturesque sights of Pashan, we promise stunning views and a great run.
Exciting prizes to be won, so be sure to bring your friends!
Entry is open to all age groups, in three categories: 3km, 5km, 10km.
So set that alarm for 6:00 a.m, 21st January, 2018!
You don't want to miss this opportunity!
The ZEST'18 Open Marathon is the culmination of the ZEST’18 Team asking themselves one question: "How can we give back to society?"
The answer is “RUN FOR A BETTER TOMORROW”, because, there is nothing stronger than humanity collectively thinking of and working towards a brighter tomorrow. And nothing brings people together like running together in the early morning sun!
Under this profound theme, ZEST’18 is incorporating all the unique aspects of all the noble organizations that have decided to lend us their support.
So come one, and come all.
The ZEST’18 Marathon welcomes you all with open arms.
Let’s run together so our children can laugh together!
Arrival time ( A.M. )
Registration and document verification
6:40 to 7:10 A.M.
7:10 to 7:20 A.M.
6:30 to 6:55 A.M.
6:55 to 7:05 A.M.
5:45 to 6:15 A.M.
6:15 to 6:25 A.M.
1. T-shirt distribution for all female and 5 KM, 10 KM male candidates will take place a day before i.e. on 20th January, from 4pm to 7pm on COEP ground.
2. For 3 KM male candidates, T-shirt distribution will be done on the day of Marathon (21st Jan).
3. Distribution of Medals will take place after the race.
*3 KM:- COEP Ground -> Shimla Office -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Pune Central Mall -> U Turn -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Shimla Office -> COEP Ground.
*5 KM:- COEP Ground -> Shimla Office -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Pune Central Mall -> ABIL House -> U Turn -> Pune Central Mall -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Shimla Office -> COEP Ground.
*10 KM:- COEP Ground -> Shimla Office -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Pune Central Mall -> ABIL House -> Pashan -> Police Gramin Office -> U turn -> Pashan -> ABIL House -> Pune Central Mall -> Below Agriculture College Flyover -> Ganeshkhind Road -> Shimla Office -> COEP Ground.
Note :- The route shown below is for 3 KM.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form. No refund of entry fee will be made.
2. No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
3. If you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won’t get an official finish time, and hence the official timing certificate recording your finish times will not be awarded to you. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
4. To ensure the re-opening of roads by 8:00 A.M., the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath to complete the race.
5. Only confirmed participants wearing the current COEP ZEST’18 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified from the race. Further, any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner.
6. Organisers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating, if the medical personnel present feel that the participant is medically unfit.
7. In spite of the arrangement of first aid kit and ambulance, we claim no responsibility for fatal health concerns.
8. If the number of participants in any age group is less than 10, prizes will not be disbursed.
9. At any point of the race, any participant found taking any shortcut routes will be disqualified. *Documents Required:  1. Identity proof - School/College/Company identity card
2. Birth proof – Aadhar card/ License/Pan card
I have read all the rules and regulations and agree to the given terms.