ZEST is the annual sporting extravaganza of College of Engineering, Pune. For the past 15 years, ZEST has been a platform where talented athletes from all over the country come to showcase their skills. We at ZEST, constantly strive towards the satisfaction of each sportsperson. We shall leave no stone unturned in fulfilling the needs of a secure accommodation away from home. We strive to make your stay comfortable and your experience, a memorable one.
Fee Structure :
1. The accommodation is available from 7:00 pm, 24th January to 10:00 pm, 28th January.       NOTE: For Cricket, the accommodation shall be provided from 15th January.
2. The accommodation charges per individual per day is Rs.250/- (Internet handling charges applicable).
3. A refundable deposit of Rs.200/- will have to be paid before the allotment of the room by every individual.
Facilities Provided :
Each individual will be provided with:
1. Wi-Fi Network
2. Welcome kit
4. Bed - Bed Sheet - Blanket Sheet
Each room will be provided with :
1.Remote Control for fan
2.Lock and Key
3.Bucket and Mug
Payment Procedure :
1. Click on the 'Book Now' link, at the bottom of the page.
2. Deposit amount is to be paid at the time of room allotment on Accommodation Desk.
1. The students willing to avail accommodation facilities must carry the following Documents:
2. Entry will be through COEP Hostel Main Gate only after producing your ticket ID, after which you will be given a colored band.
3. Students from outside colleges are not allowed to stay with COEP Hostel friends in their rooms during ZEST. If any such misconduct is observed, strict action will be taken against both the student as well as their college team and may lead to disqualification of all teams of that respective college.
4. Any student not having the accommodation receipt is not allowed to stay in COEP Hostel.
5. Activities like smoking, drinking, loud music, arguments, fighting etc will not be tolerated in the COEP Hostel Campus. If found, then the student along with his team will be disqualified and their accommodation will be cancelled.
6. Hostel Gates open at 5:00 am and close at 11:30 pm (10:00 pm for girls). Coming in or going out between 11:30 pm and 5:00 am will not be allowed.
7. All students are required to maintain decorum and cleanliness of the Hostel Campus, and follow the rules of the Hostel Campus.
8. COEP will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay.
Offers:College delegations from whom ZEST receives more than 15 accommodation registrations will be eligible to avail discounts on the total accommodation fees to be paid.
For further details on the offers available, please consult the PDF here.